Brochures and Fact Sheets
ME/CFS Guidelines and Fact Sheets
Clinical Guidelines and Brochures available for download.These documents require 'Adobe Acrobat Reader', which can be downloaded for free by clicking here.
This page contains information on ME/CFS. For information on Fibromyalgia go the Fibromyalgia section.
- ME/CFS Guidelines - Management Guidelines for General Practitioner 460KB, 17 pages "The South Australian Guidelines"
- Canadian Consensus Document for ME/CFS 610KB, 164 pages "The Canadian Guidelines"
- Canadian Consensus Overview (ME/CFS) 1.25MB, 28 pages
Society brochures and fact sheets
The Society created this brochure in response to a number of clients' experiences in the hospital system. It outlines major symptoms of ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia, explains ways that a medical setting can be detrimental to a patient's health, and suggests ways that health professionals can make a patient's time in hospital more comfortable. Please feel free to print and distribute this brochure as required. If you want a large number, contact the Society for more information.
Community language brochures
- English ME/CFS Information Brochure
- Arabic ME/CFS Information Brochure
- Greek ME/CFS Information Brochure
- Chinese Mandarin ME/CFS Information Brochure
- Spanish ME/CFS Information Brochure
- Vietnamese ME/CFS Information Brochure